- 4 bedrooms / 2 baths will sleep up to 12 people
- Over 2100 square feet of living area
- Private beach and homeowner's association pier
- Private buoy in the cove for mooring your boat
- Outdoor deck with Hot Tub and gas barbeque
- Large Rock Fireplace in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and cookware
- 3 Televisions with Cable TV, VCR/DVD
- High speed wireless internet for laptop users
- Central Heating
- Washer / Dryer
- All linens and towels provided.
Sleeping Accommodations, maximum 12
- Bedroom 1: 1 king size beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 king size bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 queen size beds & 1 twin
- Bedroom 4: 1 twin bed
- Living Room: Sofabed, queen Size
Available from $295 - $395 per night
We just wanted to say thanks for the fantastic week at your Zephyr Cove Cabin. We had a wonderful time with great weather, our last night it snowed. Thanks for the master bedroom TV it worked well. We will be back for another week in the future, maybe summer with the boat. Thanks again,
See More Guest
Steve - Petaluma, CA
We had a wonderful stay at your vacation home. We went jet skiing, parasailing, horseback riding, paddle boating, long boarding, shopping on the rained out day, rented bicycles and boated all over the lake. It was funny to watch my husband swim out to the buoy everyday to retrieve the boat ... next time we will bring a small blow-up raft.
Rebecca - Danville, CA
Thank you soo much for the place in Tahoe. It was everything we were hoping for and more. We had a great time!
--- Cyrus --- Los Altos Hills, CA
The house at Zephyr Cove was the perfect place for our family reunion. It was spacious and clean and we hope to be back next year. Thank you so much!
--- Stephanie --- Colfax, CA
Special weekly rates are also available. For full
rate information click here. Call (925)
681-1000 or click on the "Request Reservation" button
If the dates you're looking for are already reserved
on this home, be sure to check out our luxury mountain townhouses